Why are all items "made-to-order"?
All items at EDNA ST LOUIS are made-to-order to reduce manufacturing waste and give us the freedom to be more experimental with our designs.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide. At checkout, you can select either USPS First Class Package International (7-21 business days), UPS Worldwide Saver (1-3 business days) or DHL Express (4-6 business days).
When will my "made-to-order" item ship?
Most items are dispatched within 7 business days of purchase. Please refer to the item description for the exact processing time.
Can I cancel a "made-to-order" item?
Yes, you can cancel your made-to-order item anytime before it has shipped. Please contact our customer care team using the live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are EDNA ST LOUIS products made?
We strive to produce all EDNA ST LOUIS products locally in NYC's Garment District, some items are embellished by our team in-house or with our manufacturing partners at small businesses around the U.S.
What are you doing to be more sustainable?
- We do not keep a stock of items in order to reduce waste.
- All of our garments, including samples, are produced locally in NYC.
- We only use ethically-sourced non-exotic leather.
- We do not follow the traditional fashion schedule and release fewer collections each year, encouraging our customers to invest in fewer pieces less often.
- Our pieces are made to last a lifetime.